[Imports] Import UNICEF data in Central African Republic, act II

Tom Taylor tom.taylor.stds at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 16:29:18 UTC 2014

Are there any objections to the following proposed resolution to the
Central African Republic UNICEF import issue:

1. Delete all fixme tags before import.

2. I frankly don't understand the source: issue. My understanding in all
of the work I have done was to tag per object (usually source:Bing).
That is general, not specific to imports. In fact, when I start a job I
set the default source tagging in my preferences. Did I misread the
Beginner's Guide? Anyway, state a resolution to that one and I'll go
along with it.

3. Record the admin level values as part of an addr:full tag. That could
also include the ward information Rafael Coya Avila noted.

4. On the operator issue, operator=yes/no certainly makes no sense, and
managed=yes/no does. So:
  a. change the operator= tag to managed=
  b. If an operator can be identified by other means, add a new
operator= tag with that information.

TomT5454