[Imports] Import UNICEF data in Central African Republic, act II

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 18:42:04 UTC 2014

Hi, Tom:

I agree with all 4 points. About the source tag per object, I too
don't see what is the problem to include it per object and per
changeset at the same time, so everybody would be happy. In all my
edits, I use to include the source tag in all the objects I create and
modify, since at least 2 or 3 years ago.

Cheers,

Rafael.