[Imports] Import UNICEF data in Central African Republic, act II

Mike N niceman at att.net
Fri Jan 24 19:27:54 UTC 2014

On 1/24/2014 1:42 PM, Rafael Avila Coya wrote:
> I agree with all 4 points. About the source tag per object, I too
> don't see what is the problem to include it per object and per
> changeset at the same time, so everybody would be happy.

Even today, I just jump in and modify objects that need to be updated.
I have never trained myself to inspect all tags and update any source
tags; I just place a global source for my updates on the changeset.  So
that raises the question of the meaning of the source= tag on those
modified objects: did I inspect it and mean to keep it, or forget to
change it?