[Imports] Propoasl: Uganda Import

Ketty Adoch kettya298 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 14:22:41 UTC 2014

Thank you all,

Saikrisha, thanks for the pointers. I looked in the translations folder,
according to my merged shape file(see attachment) which has three
keys(region, id and district), are you suggesting a python script that maps
the keys in the merged shape file to the proposed osm tagging(district ->
place=city, name=*, boundary=administrative, admin_level=*  and region ->
name=*, Wikepedia= ). The "id" key will be ignored since it's not relevant.
We'd like to know if we are on the same page here.

Jo, would definitely appreciate your input on the scripting for this.

Satoshi, please find attached a copy of the merged shape file.

regards,

Ketty.

Ketty Adoch
Mobile:  +256-712-200-738