[Imports] Fwd: Import Plan for Buildings & Address in Washington, DC, USA

David Jackson (OCTO) davidy.jackson at dc.gov
Mon Jul 14 18:20:09 UTC 2014

Ian,

Thanks for the practicable idea.

* 1 <http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/38.89267/-76.91129>10010078082
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/38.89267/-76.91129> bounded 58th St
NE (on west), Eads  St NE (on north) , DC boundary (east) and East Capitol
St (on South) this is the very eastern part of DC.

* 110010021023 <http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/38.95527/-77.00934>
bounded by Longfellow St NW (on North), 2nd St NW (on west),  1st St NW and
New Hampshire NW  (on east) and Gallatin st Nw (South).

Not all the buildings are showing on on the standard OSM view yet. To view
all edit on should view via the OSM ID Editor.

Thanks,

David

David Jackson   |  GIS Analyst  |  Office of the Chief technology Officer
 (W) 202.724.5135  |  200 I ST SE,  5TH FL,  Washington, DC
davidy.jackson at dc.gov |   Blog:  dcaddresscoordinates.blogspot.com
Telework Day: Fri