[Imports] Proposed import: Geelong building data

Daniel O'Connor daniel.oconnor at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 12:57:46 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Just in the interests of keeping people in the loop, I've imported a few
more sample areas.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=15/-38.2841/144.4885

Many of the alignment questions appear to be much less of an issue, and as
per Martin's feedback; I'd be inclined to think it's entirely bing offset
errors rather than substantial errors in the dataset itself.

At this stage, the workflow seems reasonable, so I'd be keen to
incrementally import small chunks at a time, slowly working through the
coastal and less populated areas where existing mapping is sparse; and
gradually onto the geelong city areas itself.