[Imports] CLC meadow cleanup

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 01:27:53 UTC 2014

Hi Pieren,

I don't see any reason why you should be so upset by Paul's email.

OSM is a global project. People edit in places they don't live all of the
time. Just because Paul does not live in France does not mean he should be
excluded from considering making improvements to OSM in France.

Paul is on the data working group, he understands the process for doing an
automated edit. If he decides to do the import, I am sure he will consult
with talk-fr.

Jason

Next time you meet such bad CLC landuse polygon in France, I would