[Imports] [Talk-cz] CzechAddress Import

Dalibor Jelínek dalibor at dalibor.cz
Thu Mar 27 04:18:53 UTC 2014

Hi.

Well, I agree with Pieren.

Either the tags are necessary or they are not, it cannot be both.

As we are not “allowed” to import them then we will delete them.

What’s the point of having them only on a some address points?

Also we plan to “re-import” all the address nodes in Czechia how do we tell

when to keep it and when to delete it?

Majority of the addresses were imported by “illegal” automatic imports

or using semiautomatic tools here in Czechia so there are not many tags

which were created manually anyway.

Dalibor