[Imports] Japan, KSJ2 municipality administrative boundary re-import

Satoshi IIDA nyampire at gmail.com
Mon May 12 13:46:04 UTC 2014

Hi,

> county & state key
OK, I'll tell JP community if we could change "district" to "county".
& I hope to keep "state" bit.

> "admin_centre" role
I got it.
As you mentioned, "label" role is more appropriate to my purpose.
And in Japan, each prefecture has their government system and office.
So if "admin_centre" role is used, that office/facility is more proper
object to be.

If I misunderstood the point, excuse me, please tell me.

Regards.

--
Satoshi IIDA
mail: nyampire at gmail.com