[Imports] Japan, KSJ2 municipality administrative boundary re-import

Satoshi IIDA nyampire at gmail.com
Sun May 25 12:01:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've changed the following descriptions on wiki page.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue/Japan_KSJ2_Import/Administrative_district_2014

* Descriptions "place=district" to "place=county". (w/ other related JP
pages, such as address)
* Relation role "admin_centre" to "label" on relation member structure.

Thanks!

--
Satoshi IIDA
mail: nyampire at gmail.com