[Imports] Merced buildings and addresses import

Nathan Mixter nmixter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 17:00:29 UTC 2014

Hi, I have already conflated the new data with the existing pois and
buildings, keeping tags that were already added like the gnis tags on
churches and keeping existing buildings rather than the new ones. I still
need to manually check some of the other existing pois to make sure there
are no dups with the ones being imported. Where I couldn't verify the
existing poi location of the building already in the database, I added the
fixme tags so I can survey it later on and see if it can be found or
deleted if it is not there any more. The n tag was just a mistake. It looks
like it should be name instead. I will fix these tags. Thanks,