[Imports] Ottawa Bike Parking Import

Elliott Plack elliott.plack at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 21:31:16 UTC 2014

Clark,

Quick tip, always reply all to these list emails so it goes back into the
list.

Definitely use the PNG! I'll license it as CC0.

For approval we should wait a few days for others to comment. Also we'll
want to check if there's any existing data that would be duplicated.

I can do the import for you too, no problem. It's just a few clicks.

Finally you'll want to write a wiki page on the OSM wiki. Just summarize
what you said in the first email.

Cheers,
Elliott

--