[Imports] Proposed import removal: nuclear explosion sites

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Tue Apr 14 16:43:10 UTC 2015

I agree with the proposal to remove these nuclear explosion sites.

I find this argument most compelling:

 > (Sites that will, unless they're mapped erroneously, *never* *ever*
change, because by definition these nodes refer to something that has
happened in the past which cannot be changed by anything that happens in
the future - unlike a house that can be torn down, or a boundary that
can be changed.)