[Imports] Proposed import removal: nuclear explosion sites

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 08:15:32 UTC 2015

> <irony>If we have data about nuclear explosion sites in the past, why
> don't we map car and train accidents, too?

because they leave nothing behind, no impressive crater, no radiation, no
rare isotopes with decay times of thousands of years. The most you can
expect is a monument or memorial.
The difference between a simple "event" and a nuclear explosion event close
to the surface is that the latter continues to "be". Frederik, Michael, you
are not stupid, can you see that there is a conceptual difference between
the two? Yes you can. Thank you ;)

Cheers,
Martin