[Imports] [HOT] Undiscussed import of village nodes in Nepal

arch_arch at t-online.de arch_arch at t-online.de
Wed Apr 29 08:09:23 UTC 2015

@Serge: Thanks for the quick reaction in those hectic times.

@Rafael: Thanks for your offer. It would be great if you could give her some guidance :)

- Arch

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: [HOT] Undiscussed import of village nodes in Nepal
Datum: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 21:34:15 +0200
Von: Serge Wroclawski <emacsen at gmail.com>
An: Rafael Avila Coya <ravilacoya at gmail.com>

I have placed a block message on this users's account in the hopes
that she reads it and can reply quickly to the changeset discussions.
If I don't hear back from her soon, I will revert the changesets in
order to minimize the disruption of mapping in Nepal during the
crisis.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/user_blocks/634

- Serge