[Imports] For comment: import of amenity=bicycle_repair_stations

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Thu Feb 12 08:01:42 UTC 2015

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 3:36 PM, Greg Morgan <dr.kludge.gm at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 2:23 PM, Bryce Nesbitt <bryce2 at obviously.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 5:04 PM, Greg Morgan <dr.kludge.gm at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Thanks for sharing your mapping project.
> > > Regards,
> > > Greg
> >
> > Greg;
> > There are five locations shown on the Arizona State University Tempe campus.
> > Could you ground truth those?
>
> I'll find an excuse to get out that way over the weekend.   One is way out there at the Polytechnic campus.

I uploaded the Arizona State University points to get you hunting :-).

Note that at the Tempe campus, my data shows four stations, the map shows three:
http://www.asu.edu/parking/pdf/bike-map.pdf
I added a matching map note at:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/note/315164

The odd thing about mapping bike repair stations is that a huge
fraction of them are findable via google in the form of press
releases(!).  Often there's no map, just a list of places in the text
of the press release, and perhaps the name of the Boy Scout who
organized the project ;-).