[Imports] Open Charge Map - Proposal

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 15:15:50 UTC 2015

I think that on the one hand, we want certain details in OSM directly.

As far as licenses go, I understood that CC-BY is easier to comply with
than CC-BY-SA. But when going into the details of licensing things quickly
get blurry for me as well. All I know, is that since you're building a
database, it might make sense to use ODBL.

I guess you are aware of the Overpass API to get live data from OSM to
compare with.

Polyglot