[Imports] Form of written consent for an import?

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 17:44:27 UTC 2015

On 11 June 2015 at 08:55, Robert Buchholz <robertbuchholz at gmx.de> wrote:

> So here is my question: Is the drafted statement (given below in German and
> English) sufficient *from a legal point of view* for the OpenStreetMap
> community to allow an import into OpenStreetMap? (And if not, which changes
> are necessary, and why?)

The LWG has much more experience with this kind of thing than the
imports mailing list - here we normally discuss technical and
community aspects rather than creating this kind of text. I would
suggest either asking on the legal-talk mailing list, or contact the
LWG directly for their input.

Thanks,
Andy