[Imports] Slovenia landcover import RABA-KGZ review

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Tue Jun 16 17:58:46 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 06/16/2015 10:32 AM, Christoph Hormann wrote:
> It seems this import is now proceeding but includes data that according
> to the wiki page was not scheduled for import (i.e. marked in red
> there).  Some of this is unsuited since it does not fit into the OSM
> tagging scheme, in particular raba:id=5000 and raba:id=6000.

Was the use of "raba:id" ever approved? I can't remember, it sounds a
bit funny. I have commented on
http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/31644282 and
http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/31935851, both of which I picked
at random because they had raba:id=5000 objects in them, and requested
that the matter be resolved before the import continues.

Bye
Frederik