[Imports] Nepal VDC's boundaries import

Walter Nordmann walter.nordmann at web.de
Fri May 15 22:14:06 UTC 2015

Hi rafael,

how will the new boundies be integreated into the existing boundaries?
The job is not done well by just importing new stuff but not merge them
with the existing data. You even have to "break" AL2- Boundaries to
integrate a city situated at the edge of nepal.

And the other question: will boundaries situated next to another (e.g.
neighbour cities ) share one and only one way in both boundary-relations
or not? I say: They must.
Same with all other Boundariey-Ways on all levels.

That ain't easy.

Regards

Walter/Germany