[Imports] Nepal VDC's boundaries import

Walter Nordmann walter.nordmann at web.de
Sat May 16 22:50:50 UTC 2015

Hi Rafael,

There are al4, al5, al6 and al8-boundaries in osm. i think, the geometry
of the new al8-boundaries, wich will be imported, are much better then
the existing ones.
You describe, what to do whith that old data: delete it and replace it.
And that ist ok for me.

Everybody should take care of al5 and al4. The newly added limits have
to be used by those relations too (exept al2). I'v added two screenshots
of my boundary map (e.g.
https://osm.wno-edv-service.de/boundaries/idx23o.jsp?zoom=7&lat=28.41716&lon=84.12896&layers=0BT&selected=184633_4583292_4583291_4583376_4583375_4583290)
to show them.

I checked your work in nigeria and it is ok to me - i know that you do
it right. Hopefully jo has the same experiance like us.

i 'm based in germany.

 From my point of view you have to discuss the licence with the
Licensing Working Group
<http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Licensing_Working_Group> of OSM.
THEY should say that this is ok. Otherwise you (and we) risk that our
work will be removed very quickly. Sarah is a great help but that is not
enough.

I will not add one node without OSM-Permission.

Regards
walter