[Imports] Salgar, Colombia Landslides - OCHA Data imports

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Wed May 20 17:28:07 UTC 2015

On 5/20/2015 10:17 AM, hyances at gmail.com wrote:
> Dear imports team:
>
> We are working fast and coordinated to create the best map to response
> recent landslides in Salgar, Colombia.
>
> This morning OCHA Colombia --proactively-- share with us (throught
> talk-co list) some data sources from AOI, related to administrative
> boundaries and other geoespatial objects.
>
> Details about imports plan are here:
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2015_Salgar_Colombia_landslide#Imports_sources
>
> Following import guidelines we are anouncing this import, please let
> us know about your opinion.
There is no information about the license, tagging proposed, data
quality, conflation methods, people responsible, or any of the other
information that would normally be found in an import proposal.

Also, it looks like
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2015_Salgar_Colombia_landslide_Imports is
the actual page?