[Imports] import of Tondabayashi geospatial data, Japan (re-send)

Yuichiro Nishimura nissy.yu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 10:15:30 UTC 2015

Dear Martin

Sorry for the delay in replying.

The municipal road data provided by Tondabayashi city does not contain highway=service. "TYPE" Null road data contain "residential"."service" and "track". The identification of tag will be executed by checking Bing/GSImaps/ort satellite images.

>> Am 03.10.2015 um 07:26 schrieb Yuichiro Nishimura <nissy.yu at gmail.com>:
>>
>> And such municipal road data does not contain highway=service or service=alley because municipal road data includes only public highway.
>

> service roads can be public highways

Concrete buildings means not only structural material but also the facade material. We would like to add both "building:structure=concrete" indicates structural material and "building:material=concrete" as the 3D tags indicates facade material.

>> Now we would like to add the tag "building:material=concrete" temporarily, if the new adequate tag is accepted on the tagging ML, we will change such inadequate tag to good one (searching by overpass turbo).
>

> if you know that the tag is inadequate you should not set it, not even temporarily.

I modified wiki to fit above explanation.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tondabayashi/Road_Building_import#Tagging_Plans

Best Regards,

Yuichiro