[Imports] Mexico's Administrative Divisions Import Project 1

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 16:32:54 UTC 2015

Hi, Karl:

I am not a lawyer either, but this license is not CC-by, but an license
of the Mexican authorities. It asks only for attribution, something that
could be done adding it to the wiki, changesets and relations.

Cheers,

Rafael.

Twitter: @ravilacoya <http://twitter.com/ravilacoya>
*Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT)* <http://www.hotosm.org>