[Imports] Sitka, AK, USA buildings import

James james2432 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 22:07:44 UTC 2016

The wiki says it's public domain:
This data is in the public domain.

If I remember correctly USA gov cant copyright geo information, so it
releases it under public domain.

But when you go on the mainstreetmap website there's this disclaimer that
popsup:

This Geographic Information System (GIS) browser provides access to
geographic and tax record information currently maintained by the City &
Borough of Sitka, Alaska for individual parcels of property. The maps and
data are for illustration purposes and should not be used for making
financial or other commitments. The data contained herein are a matter of
public record. These maps are not designed or intended to be used as a
substitute for an accurate field survey, as performed by a Registered Land
Surveyor.

The City & Borough of Sitka, Alaska and MainStreetGIS, LLC assume no
responsibility for errors or omissions. In no event shall the City &
Borough of Sitka, Alaska or MainStreetGIS, LLC become liable to users of
these maps, or any other party, for any loss or direct, indirect, special,
incidental, or consequential damages, including but not limited to time,
money, or goodwill, arising from the use or modification of the maps.