[Imports] Tunisia Delegations areas import

Marrouchi Mohamed marrouchi.mohamed at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 11:04:16 UTC 2016

Hi Ivan,

Thank you very much ! I was able yesterday to convert the data to OSM XML
et import it into JOSM, but i have no experience with JSOM yet.

I've already announced the import in our local community mailing list
talk-tn at openstreetmap.org.

How can i obtain license clearance ?

PS : Can we use instant tchat or vocal communication to collaborate when
needed ?

Regards,