[Imports] Imports Digest, Vol 90, Issue 11

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 07:29:27 UTC 2016

sent from a phone

> On 20 Dec 2016, at 20:06, Joshua Houston <joshuahouston at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> And though I understand this concern, I feel it is getting away from the imports topic and more into tagging critiques

tagging is one of the crucial points with imports, because one mapper (the importer) has a big lever and is potentially able to skew/actually always skewing usage statistics. It is very important which tags are chosen and merits raised attention when you tag lots of objects rather than very few.

Cheers,
Martin