[Imports] Imports Digest, Vol 90, Issue 11

Joshua Houston joshuahouston at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 19:06:11 UTC 2016

Hi Rory,

I understand your concern about my tags. I hadn't thought of a supermarket
as somewhere that I would also tag retail. And though I understand this
concern, I feel it is getting away from the imports topic and more into
tagging critiques. A few retail tags have been removed from buildings
downtown as well but this was a choice I made. Some of the buildings have
apartments or living quarters on the upper levels. I've made the choice to
tag buildings as "yes" for now and will tackle very specific tags that
pertain to the building as a whole or individually after the import is
complete.

Thank you!