[Imports] Bulk Import of Address Range in GTHA from Metrolinx

Mojgan Jadidi mojgan.jadidi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 14:52:12 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I did big mistake, about a month ago we approached OSM-Toronto community to
share our plan of import address range data on OSM from StatCan source.
here is our import plan:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Triplinx_Metrolinx_Import_Plan

We got some feedback from them, and then we lunched our import plan two
weeks ago, we did not receive any feedback, so we thought that we are on
roll, and then we push our data yesterday through the server.

We noticed that our data is getting reverted since this morning. We are
wondering how we can resolve the problem? Please accept our mistake for
escaping to email you first. that is my mistake due to mixed up talk-ca
discussion with imports at openstreetmap.org.

Please let us know how we can proceed to be in right track.

We can send our data for review or any further inspection. We were
very careful to create an accurate data conflation method and
extensive manual (visually walking through the data and compare with other
open source data)  inspection for quality purpose.

Sincerely yours,
Mojgan

*Mojgan Jadidi, Ph.D.*

*Intern, Applied Research and Corporate Monitoring,*

*Metrolinx  |  97 Front Street West, Toronto, ON, M5J 1E6 | T: 416-202-5844*

*Postdoctoral Research Fellow*
*GeoICT Lab| York University| Toronto*

ca.linkedin.com/pub/mojgan-amaneh-jadidi/10/825/969/