[Imports] Importing Indianapolis GIS data

Sander Deryckere sanderd17 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 23:27:52 UTC 2016

As they don't add restrictions on how to format the acknowledgement, I
would say this license is compatible (I'm not a lawyer though).

But before performing an import, be sure to follow the entire procedure,
documenting and discussing what data to import, how to import it, and why
it should be imported is certainly needed.

Regards,
Sander