[Imports] Uganda Bureau of Statistics educational facilities import

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 15:44:50 UTC 2016

Hi, Enock:

Thank you for volunteering!

Yes, Geoffrey has given his opinions already, and he offered something
very key here: help from the local OSM community.

As I guess there are quite a number of active members in Kampala (for
example), it could be of unvaluable help for double checking on the
ground the facilities inside the city, as those are the mainly the only
ones hard to spot from imagery.

Cheers,

Rafael.