[Imports] Uganda Bureau of Statistics educational facilities import

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 21:32:28 UTC 2016

Hi Enock,

Went to a Missing Maps event this afternoon and was a bit pressed for time
when I answered. When you drop Primary/Secondary school from those names,
all that's left is the name of the village/parish. That's not the name of
the school either, so I'd say it's an integral part of the name after all.

Jo