[Imports] Bad imports

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 08:52:33 UTC 2016

Hi Thomas,

There are countries where living_street is part of the legislation
concerning traffic (regulations). They are not merely places where
pedestrians have priority over motor vehicles. There are also max speed
limits (in Belgium 20km/h) for these zones. There are also a few other
consequences. I don't own a car, don't know them by heart. And then there
is the city that has to make them look different, different sort of
pavement, flower 'pots' so the cars have to zigzag, no explicit pedestrian
zebra crossings.

That's what this tag was created for and that is its meaning, its full
meaning.

To use it now for streets where you risk being assaulted if you don't give
priority to pedestrians is not wat is was intended for, hence the need for
a separate tag.

That all the streets which were tagged in error need to be retagged is not
an argument for not attempting to fix the wrong use of that tag. Even when
there are lots of them.

It's not even very hard to find the wrongly tagged ones and retag them once
a proper tag has been created. Hurray for Overpass API.

Polyglot