[Imports] Data import from WRI Forest Atlas of Cameroon

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:11:01 UTC 2016

‎Notwithstanding what the wiki says, in this case I think it's pretty damn clear that the author of the data wants it to be used in OSM. Initially they released it under cc-by-4.0, but upon being told they'd need to sign an explicit release, they did exactly that.

Perhaps a lawyer could explain how this varies from the release implicit in the CTs, but I don't see a difference in intent.