[Imports] [import] libraries in Slovakia

Peter Vojtek peter.vojtek at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 15:25:07 UTC 2016

Dear community,

I would like to perform semi-automatic (human-reviewed) import of Slovak
libraries from Slovak National Library Directory (SNK).

So far I did following:
* obtained email confirmation from SNK to import the data into OSM.
* discussed the workflow with Slovak OSM community (
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/osm_sk/HEOTNJmN40o/J-nQtuZPAQAJ)
* added the import entry info into catalogue:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue#Ongoing_Imports.2C_Semi-Automated
* created a wiki page which describes the import workflow:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Slovak_Libraries_Import
* I have the scripts almost implemented, see wiki page above for details.

I would like to ask for your approval to proceed with the import, or if
there is something in the data or workflow which we should adjust/change, I
am glad to hear your opinion.

All the best,
Peter