[Imports] Province of Biella open data import

Andrea Musuruane musuruan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 12:42:09 UTC 2016

Hi James,
      I already said that the only problem there can be with the CC-BY
license is the attribution.

And therefore, I already asked express permission from the data owner:
https://github.com/musuruan/osm_imports/blob/master/prov_bi/sita_biella_cc_by_3.txt
(also linked in the wiki).

> Inoltre, vorrei sapere se per voi l'attribuzione sulla pagina
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributors รจ sufficiente per
> rispettare la clausola di attribuzione della licenza CC-BY, nel caso
> in cui alcuni dei dati cartografici da voi distribuiti fossero
> importati in OpenStreetMap.

And the reply was:

I nostri dati sono associati a licenza di tipo CC BY 3.0 IT e riteniamo
che la sua proposta di attribuzione alla pagine wiki di openstreetmap
soddisfi le condizioni di licenza.

So, for me everything is fine. We can put the attribution in the
Contributors page and we are not required to include it with the data.

If not, please explain.

Bye,

Andrea