[Imports] Province of Biella open data import

James james2432 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 12:00:36 UTC 2016

It mostly has to do with attribution that has to be included with the
data(not feasable). We need express permission to know that we can include
the data with no challenges for the future.

See here: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/ODbL_Compatibility

Cc-by is only compatible with ODBL if the licensor gives explicive
permission to include the data into osm, which we can give them attribution
on the contributors wikipage(indirect attribution)