[Imports] [Talk-ca] [Import] Ottawa Buildings & Addresses [Statistics Canada project]

James james2432 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 13:50:43 UTC 2016

If you are complaining that it doesnt have "ê" you are going to have to
talk to the city of ottawa as that street does not have it(I know it I live
near there). There is no street sign as it is a private development. Take a
look at:
http://maps.ottawa.ca/geoottawa/
or google maps or even geobase roads(canvec) there is no "ê"
or even: http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/45.47941/-75.52464

Maybe you can create a language board as Québec did to control French
display, but in Ontario! (https://www.oqlf.gouv.qc.ca/accueil.aspx)

--
外に遊びに行こう!