[Imports] [Import] Infrastructures and Village boundaries of Surabaya City (Indonesia- East Java region)

Dewi Sulistioningrum dewi.sulistioningrum at hotosm.org
Tue Sep 27 03:32:05 UTC 2016

Thanks Kevin for your experience about the import data in New York.
In the PDC project, after I upload the infrastructures data. The data will
be updated and correction with field survey in Surabaya. Because the import
data have only a little information like amenity and no mention name. We
will do field survey with collecting other attribute data.

Best

Regards,
Dewi Sulistioningrum
dewi.sulistioningrum at hotosm.org

*Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team *
Indonesia Office: Jalan MH. Thamrin Kav 3, Menara Thamrin Lt. 15
US Office: OpenGov Hub 1110 Vermont Avenue NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC,
20005 USA
Mobile: +62856 9571 1331
http://openstreetmap.org/ | http://openstreetmap.id
blog <http://openstreetmap.id/> | twitter <http://twitter.com/osm_id> |