[Imports] Test drive Facebook AI-assisted road import

OSM @ Facebook osm at fb.com
Tue Apr 4 00:39:36 UTC 2017

Hello Stephan,

Thank-you for your message. I am happy to work with you and the rest of the Thailand community to test drive the import in a limited area.

As you recommended we will continue this conversation on the Thai Forum. I look forward to continuing an open discussion and gathering your feedback on the import data.

Best,
Drishtie Patel on behalf of the OSM at Facebook Team