[Imports] Import of buildings heights in Montpellier, France

Ilya Zverev ilya at zverev.info
Sat Dec 9 18:13:27 UTC 2017

ODbL is not compatible with Contributor's Terms, which you agreed to
when registering to the OpenStreetMap. Even CC-BY is not.

And the licensing is not stupidity, it's a safeguard against issues that
may arise in ten or twenty years, when a new owner of the data suddenly
desides to pull an Oracle on OSM consumers.

Ilya