[Imports] Encarnación, Paraguay / Center's buildings Import

Nelson A. de Oliveira naoliv at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 20:42:35 UTC 2017

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 6:12 PM, Lucy Ganchozo Llano
<lucyganchozo at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just want to inform that I'm part of MapPYOSM's team and we're going to
> import the buildings from the center of Encarnación, Paraguay.

>From https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Lucyintheskypy#Workflow
basically you will upload/modify 3 times the same object?
ie, upload without any tag, then include building=yes in another
changeset, and then one last changeset fixing the errors?
This doesn't look a good approach for me.

Isn't it possible to load all the data, include all the needed tags
and verify any conflict/error before uploading?