[Imports] Walmart import

James james2432 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 00:21:13 UTC 2017

As Ian said there's only two "classes" of walmarts, Supercentres which
include fresh produce and other fresh groceries. Regular walmarts will only
have frozen sections. I believe most walmarts are transitionning to become
"supercentres" to compete with grocery stores, atleast that's what I've
noticed in Canada