[Imports] Walmart import

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sat Dec 16 00:36:28 UTC 2017

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 4:27 PM, Paul Norman <penorman at mac.com> wrote:

> My experience here is based on Canadian stores, but I have been to plenty
> of US Wal-Marts.
>

> There's often an inconsistency in signage. Not from store to store, but
> within a store. I'd be inclined to not have Supercenter in the name tag,
> since that agrees with what they seem to be signing most often.

I would go with the name = what's on the building and operator=Walmart or
whatever is the current corp name they are using. The name is helpful to
someone trying to decide which store to visit. For example, in my previous
message I mentioned a third type, "Walmart Neighborhood Market" which is
basically a grocery store. I'm sure there must be a difference between a
Superstore and a regular store, but since I don't shop at Walmart I don't
know the difference.

Best,
Clifford

@osm_seattle