[Imports] Walmart import

Denis Carriere carriere.denis at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 01:28:16 UTC 2017

@Damian: A few import review comments:

   - I agree with Clifford, we should try including the *`operator=Walmart`*
   to make it easier in the future to query all Walmarts regardless if it's a
   Superstore or Neighborhood Market.
   - `*addr:housenumber` *&* `addr:street`* tags should be added which can
   be extracted from *`addr:full`*
   - *`phone`* should be written in the following order: +<country
   code>-<area code>-<local number>
   - Parse street addresses using OSM convention (ex: 199 W 5Th St => 199
   West 5th Street)
      - Lower casing "th" in street numbers (5Th => 5th)
      - Abbreviations in full (St => Street, W => West)

Other than that, it looks great! I really like the way the import was
displayed for a review, makes it really easy to look at the entire dataset
without having to open a software.

Best of luck with the Walmart import!

*~~~~~~*
*@DenisCarriere*