[Imports] [Ticket#2017121910000053] Importing Mwanza Buildings

msilikale msilanga msilikale05 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 06:15:58 UTC 2017

Dear All,

I have come to realise that i sent the below email using my work email which is not subscribed into the Import list. I imagine that all the emails were not delivered, so i have figured that i should forward this email into this mailing list with my subscribed email. I will come up with more details about the permit from the President office after the holiday seasons.

Best,

Msilikale