[Imports] RFC for City of Basel Suburb Import

Johannes Singler johannes at singler.name
Sat Dec 30 09:22:08 UTC 2017

Hi all,

so the suburbs exist now, but no label is shown for them in Carto.
It seems that explicit label nodes are needed, although they are
documented as being optional here:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relation:boundary#Relation_members

Is this exemplary one okay?
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/5311627524
Then I would add the other ones accordingly, if needed.

Johannes