[Imports] RFC for City of Basel Suburb Import

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 23:05:24 UTC 2017

Hi, Johannes:

Paul means that OSM Carto doesn't render members with role "label".

You have added nodes with the tag place=suburb. And they are
"label"-role members of their respective relations. OSM Carto renders
them because they are tagged with place=suburb, not because their role
as label in boundary relations.

Cheers,

Rafael.