[Imports] Canton of Bern Address Import (GEBADR list)

Stewart C. Russell scruss at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 20:30:36 UTC 2017

Hi Michael -

> The changesets shall be marked with
> source="Gebäudeadressen des Kantons Bern © Amt für Geoinformation des
> Kantons Bern"
> description="http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Canton_of_Bern_Address_Import"

Is there a published licence? I know that OSM CH has received
permission, but from the overview page on www.geo.apps.be.ch, it looks
like there are restrictions contingent on a usage agreement with the
canton.

> Because of the intertwined mapping (improving building outlines from
> bing aerial imagery) and importing of the addresses, some contributors
> have decided to use their usual user account, instead of a dedicated
> import account. I hope this is tolerable in our case. The changesets are
> recognizable by the tags mentioned above.

I'm not so sure about this, since it's been a catalyst for data
reversion on other imports.

 Stewart