[Imports] Electricity Output of Solar Energy Photovoltaic Panels.

Stewart C. Russell scruss at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 15:41:56 UTC 2017

Hi Ahmed:

> Hi all, I have information about estimated electricity output of Solar
> Photovoltaic panels that installed on rooftops of buildings in Jagstfeld
> - Bad Friedrichshall, Germany.

Aside from the comments on the changeset you imported
(https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/45504461), you used the tag
'generator:output:electricity' incorrectly. It should contain the rated
AC power capacity (in English, commonly known as the "nameplate"
capacity) of the installation in kW, and not the estimated/actual annual
energy yield in kWh.

Best Wishes,
 Stewart